Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Madness


March is here and that means SPRING is on the way! I love spring because it symbolizes a sense of newness. Here are some other reasons I'm excited about March:

1. Our first baby shower given by dear friends in San Antonio.
2. Easter - my parents, brother and sister-in-law will be spending the weekend with us!
3. Spring Break - even though I don't get one this year for the first time EVER :(
4. Judd and I started dating in March, TWELVE years ago this year...crazy!
5. It's one step closer to May!!
6. Spring colors!
7. Driving with the windows down
8. Sonic drinks (while driving with the windows down and the radio turned up)
9. Bluebonnets

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

love the easter basket! Brady has the same one...only blue of course!!!

Anonymous said...

I see Bailey is ready to hunt Eggs. Can't wait to get there.