Saturday, June 14, 2008

VBS

This week the whole family participated in Vacation Bible School at our church. Judd played the role of Al (for all you FBCK people ) by providing great snacks and drinks every day for the teachers and volunteers. I helped in the planning and decorating prior to this week because I'm not ready to leave Campbell in the nursery. Bailey was in the 3 and 4 year old class. She loved singing and dancing on the stage during music and playing outside for rec. And Campbell hung out with me as I ran errands for people and helped Judd.

We had Family Night on Friday evening. This was the first time for Bailey to be on stage in front of a crowd of people. We were so proud that she actually stayed on the stage! She even did some of the hand motions for the songs. I took some pictures, but for some reason they turned out dark, even with the flash. She's standing in the middle wearing brown and white.




Best Buds - Kadon and Bailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Bailey & Kadon.