Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lunch Date

While Daddy was at camp last week, the kids and I went "home" to visit the grandparents. Bailey even made a trip to Colorado! (More on that later.) We spent a lot of time catching up with friends and family by having a few lunch dates. We went to McDonalds with Aunt Kim. Bailey had a great time playing while Kim and I visited. Then we met Joanne at the Galleria for pizza. Jo-Jo got to meet Campbell for the first time. He was even wearing an outfit that she gave him. The next day we ate lunch and had coffee with Linz. Bailey was already in Colorado and Campbell slept the whole time so Linz and I got to chat for hours - just like the good ole days. It was wonderful to see friends and family that we don't get to see very often. I treasure all of them more than they know!

Unfortunately, I only got my camera out once. Here's Joanne and Bailey.


Joanne and Campbell


Bailey watching the ice skaters at The Galleria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed our lunch and fun at Ol' Mac Donalds (McDonalds), I have lots of pictures of this lunch date. Our lunch at La Pradera was a little calmer and tastier, Campbell slept and Bailey was in Colorado...with Bailey gone we got to choose the location. ;)

Bailey is looking like she could be a regular Galleria shopper, checking out the people ice skating and I am sure the stores for potential items she can't do without!

Joanne said...

I loved getting to see yall and the kids...and of course meeting Campbell for the first time. Bailey was so fun to talk to! Can't wait to see everyone again!