Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 months

Campbell,
Five months - time flies! Here are a few highlights from the past month:
1. You weigh a whopping 17 pounds, 9 ounces! Such a big boy!
2. You experienced your first hurricane. You slept right through it. I got to spend a whole week at home with you because of it. Thanks, Ike!
3. You ate your first rice cereal. We couldn't feed you fast enough. You are a great eater!
4. You made several trips to the doctor thanks to a nasty cough. We ended up getting to use Bailey's penguin nebulizer to give you breathing treatments three times a day. You don't care too much for the treatments unless you get to watch Baby Einstein. Thankfully you are getting better.
5. You still don't have any teeth but you are still drooling and chomping on anything you can get into your mouth.
Coming soon in month 6: your first Halloween and your first Baylor Homecoming. Can't wait!
I love you baby boy,
Momma

Yes, he got a big boy haircut. I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures of the grand event. I've learned my lesson and it won't happen again.

No comments: