Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

On Tuesday, Judd was Bailey's special guest for Breakfast with Santa at school. They ate sausage balls while they waited for Santa to arrive. Ms. Vee gave some directions about how the whole thing would go down once Santa arrived. She told the kids they could sit in Santa's lap and tell him what they want for Christmas, but they didn't have to. Bailey turned around and told her Daddy, "I'm NOT sitting on his lap!" Not surprising since we have NEVER gotten a good picture of her with the jolly fellow.

After some positive peer pressure, Bailey changed her mind.  Not only did she sit in Santa's lap, she gave him an earful of things she wants for Christmas.  As soon as she got down, she said, "I did it!  I did it!  I wasn't scared!"  She was so proud.  And I was proud of her daddy for taking these pictures.  



Bailey's Christmas Wish List:
princess radio
princess TV
princess puter (computer)
Dora toy box
princess toys for the Dora toy box
Dora stickers

No comments: