Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reminiscing ...

As Campbell's first birthday approaches, I have found myself in birthday-party-planning-mode. The other night I dreamt of cupcakes. Seriously. I've also been thinking about my first baby's first birthday. Since I wasn't a blogger then, I thought I'd post a few (ok, a lot) of pictures from Bailey Kaye's first birthday.
The Birthday Girl on August 12, 2006
I think she looks a lot like Campbell in this picture

My Aunt Liz made the cakes to match the invitations.
Bailey's smash cake

We hung a clothesline of some of our favorite outfits from Bailey's first year - one for every month.

Presents!

Birthday Bib

Checking out the cake...I can eat this?

This is fun!

Mmmmm...good!

No more pictures, please.

I'm stuffed.

They took away my cake!

Happy again...playing with birthday toys!


I can't believe this little girl is going to be FOUR in August. Time flies!

2 comments:

Mark and Mandi said...

Oh that makes me so excited for Avery's 1st bday. BTW, Bailey shares a birthday with my sister:)

Annie said...

Sweet pictures of her 1st birthday party. The cake was beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thursday