Monday, June 7, 2010

Eden

This weekend, we got to go to a couple's baby shower for my friend Eden. She and her husband Sean are expecting a baby boy at the end of June. Eden and I met in third grade because we were in the same class then realized we lived down the street from each other. From then on, we were pretty much inseparable. I spent A LOT of time at her house when we were young, especially during the summer. Eden's family had a pool and we would swim all day, sleep in our swimsuits, then swim again the next day! After high school, we didn't see each other as much, but she is one of those friends that you can pick right up where you left off no matter how much time has passed. Eden is still one of my greatest friends! It was so fun to see her and I can't wait to meet baby Cullen!




No comments: