This is why I do what I do.
When I started this blog in 2007 it was mainly to update our out-of-town family with pictures and stories of the kids. Then it became an online scrapbook, baby book, and keeper of all of our memories - big and small. Then I learned about blog books! The thought of having all of these memories IN PRINT to actually hold in my hands and cherish forever was priceless. I tried several different programs/websites that download the contents of your blog into a book, but most of them were difficult and time consuming. I found out about blog2print.com through another blogger who posted pictures of her blog book and said it was super easy to use! I tried it out and completely agree! I ordered my first book this summer and love it! The first book has September 2007 through the end of 2008. I plan on doing a book for every year and I'm looking forward to ordering my 2009 book! So friends, this is why I blog!
Front Cover





1 comment:
I love this!! It looks like it turned out really well!!
Post a Comment