Here is what Campbell Clark is up to at 2 1/2 years old:
- Says, "I wanna hold you" when he wants to be held.
- Says, "I can't want to" instead of "I don't want to."
- Loves Woody and Buzz and every other Toy Story 3 character
- He's still a Daddy's boy and cries whenever Momma picks him up from school.
- He sleeps with his sister almost every night.
- Calls Bailey "Bay-Bay"
- Knows his full name
- Can count to 14
- Knows A - G of the alphabet. He knows other parts of it too, but not correctly.
- Sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider," "Row, Row, Row Your Boat," and "Wheels on the Bus"
- Hates collared shirts! He always throws a huge fit when we dress him for church on Sunday mornings.
- He's not potty trained, but CAN do both #1 and #2 in the potty...He just doesn't WANT to!
- Likes to watch the Wiggles on TV
- He is very tempermental, especially in the mornings! For example, he may choose cereal for breakfast, but change his mind a minute later and throw a huge fit!
- Wears size 24 months or 2T in pants, 2T or 3T shirts, and size 8 shoes
- Sings the chorus to David Crowder's "How He Loves" and calls it the "Jesus Love Me Song"
- If he doesn't want to wear something he says, "It too fit." I guess he's trying to say it's too big or too little.
- Loves to sit on the kitchen counter while I cook
- The ONLY thing he wants for Christmas is a Buzz Lightyear bike!
- He knows who Santa is, but is already saying that he is NOT going to sit on his lap! One night this week, I asked him if he was on the naughty list. He said YUP!
- Says he's going to have a Woody-Cowboy birthday party when he turns three
- Loves Wal-Mart & McDonalds
- LOVES balls
- He says he's Amber's boy
- He's so smart! The other night the kids were watching a video. As letters from the alphabet were displayed on the screen, Bailey called them out. Campbell repeated her, then said, "I so smart!" He cracks me up!





No comments:
Post a Comment