Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Review

There has been an absence of pictures and posts because we have been so busy! I can't believe June has already come and gone! Here's a little recap of what we did in June:

Gymnastics - the kids started taking classes in Bellville...I've already mentioned that Bailey is doing great. I've taken Campbell out of his class. It just wasn't his thing!

Costa Rica - Judd went to Costa Rica for a week with a team from our church. I'm hoping I can get him to do a post about that. It was amazing to see the pictures and hear their stories!

Visit Grandparents - While Judd was in Costa Rica, the kids and I went to visit both sets of grandparents. We got to meet our new nephew/cousin, swim, play at the farm, go to a water park, go to Sprinkles (cupcakes), and eat a lot of really good food!

30 - I turned 30 on June 21st. I wasn't really dreading it. The number doesn't really bother me. After all, I'll always be younger than my husband and that counts for something, right? Ha! Judd got me a Kindle for my birthday. LOVE IT! I looooove to read so it was the perfect gift. My first book on the Kindle is Water for Elephants.

VBS - All four of us participated in our church's VBS this week. We had a great week and learned a lot, but we are TIRED!!!

Other random stuff - We have gone to dinner with friends, had friends over for dinner, Judd went to Fiesta Texas with the youth, I went to Girl's Night Out and had dinner with my team...like I said, busy, busy, busy!!!!

No comments: