Friday, December 7, 2007

Questionnaire

This has been going around so I thought I'd play along.

Questionaire
1. Name: Jennifer Nicole
2. Birthday: June 21
3. Birthplace: Big D
4. Eye Color: Green
5. Hair Color: Brown
6. Height: 5'6
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weakness: food, Starbucks, stationary, children's books, books for me
9. Most missed memory: memories with my grandparents back in the day...and college
10. Thoughts first waking up: Do I have enough time to hit snooze?
11. Last time you cried: don't remember - I guess it's been awhile
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
13. What is the perfect day for you: I would sleep late then go to La Madeline for brunch with Judd and Bailey. Then we would go to the mall to shop and let Bailey play at the play area. At some point we would have coffee at Starbucks! We would go home and take a nap then the babysitter would come over so Judd and I could go out for dinner (Cheesecake Factory) and a movie.
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? do third graders count?
15. How do you vent anger? silence then eventually talking it out
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? my mom and Julie
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? No - I played with Barbies and my brother's Hot Wheels
18. Do you chew on your straws? Nope
19. Do you sing in the shower? No - I'm usually too tired that early in the morning to sing!
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? Linz, but it was only 10:00 - I'm old!
21. The last place you went to in a plane? Puerto Vallerta
22. Do you cry at weddings? I get teary
23. Are you afraid of the dark? No
24. What are you addicted to? Coke, Grey's Anatomy, Karen Kingsbury and Francine Rivers books, blogs, myspace
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy
26. Who do you fight with the most? probably Judd but it never lasts long
27. Who can you tell anything to? Judd
28. Who can't you get enough of? Judd and Bailey
29. Who makes you laugh the most? Bailey Kaye - she does and says the funniest things!
30. What is the worst feeling ever? disappointing someone
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two under my head and one to hold onto, but I'll have to add more as I get bigger. When I was pregnant with Bailey, I was sleeping with five!
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? however many it takes for me to get to the phone
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? it depends on if I have time, but usually two!
34. How do you sleep? used to sleep on my back, now it's my left side!
35. Last time you laughed: I'm sure I've laughed today but I can't think of why! I laughed A LOT this weekend during our trip to Canton!
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? unfortunately, I'm sure I have
37. What is your favorite color? pink, green, brown
38. What is your favorite state? seriously? TEXAS!!!

1 comment:

kjds said...

cute fam pic! i love it! when are you due?