This past weekend three ladies from my church and I headed to east Texas for a shopping trip to First Monday. We left the men in charge of the kids and hoped for the best! My wonderful in-laws hosted us for the weekend and my mother-in-law acted as our tour guide at First Monday - she knows that place like the back of her hand! We found some great stuff, great deals, and ate a great corny dog! We even got to go to my home church, FBC Kaufman, on Sunday morning. What a treat! The dads survived the weekend without a hitch. Judd and one of the other guys took the kids to Chuck E Cheese on Friday night. We think it was more for them to play than the kids. Then on Saturday night, they all gathered to watch the annual Festival of Lights parade. We've already decided we'll have to do it again in the spring!
On a different note, I am now 16 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor last week and everything looks good. I can even hold Bailey again! Thank you for your prayers - it means so much to us. Our ultrasound has been scheduled for December 20. Hopefully the little one will cooperate and reveal their gender. So what do you think...boy or girl?
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment