Sunday, January 27, 2008

We're Back!

Judd and I had a great trip! We went on a cruise to celebrate our five year anniversary and to get away and relax before the baby arrives. The cruise was pretty rocky (literally) on our days at sea and we are slowly recovering - we still feel like we're swaying back and forth! The weather was sunny and warm. It was absolutely beautiful! Bailey had a great time with both sets of grandparents. She was spoiled rotten - we're trying to recover from that as well! And here are some pictures...

One of the many photo ops on the ship


This was my view from my lounge chair on our first day at sea.


The Dining Room...notice the three tables of "Red Hat" ladies. They wore their purple dresses and red hats EVERY night at dinner!


Gotta have my coffee...decaf of course.


Judd at the Rolls Royce Cafe aka coffee bar


Progresso - we were only off the ship for about an hour. We did some shopping on the pier then went back to the ship to lay out!


Judd and Jenn (and Campbell) in Cozumel. We shopped in downtown Cozumel then ate lunch at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville!


Starbucks in Cozumel - you know we stopped for a drink!


Margaritaville


Conch Fritters - interesting, but yummy!

The view from Margaritaville

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tha looks like SO much fun! Cute pictures. I need to do the same thing w/ my husband!

The Rhodes' said...

FUN TIMES! Jon and I too did they Babymoon! Fabulous idea!

Steve Bezner said...

Dang. I'm jealous. Very cool looking trip. And conch fritters? Wow. Never heard of them, but they're fried, so they have to be good, right?

Kristin said...

how fun!! oh the warm sun looks wonderful!!!

Joanne said...

I am glad you had a great time! Man, I am jealous! I need a vacation!

Lindsay said...

What a cute prego belly you have! (jen of course!) The pics are great...lookin' forward to a family vacation with you guys some day soon!