Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekend Away, Etc.

This weekend I got to go to San Antonio for the National Women of Faith Conference. I went with 9 other women from my church (ages 80-something to 26 - yes, I was the youngest) and we had a great time! I'm always encouraged by the speaker team and special guests.

While in SA I got to visit my old school and eat dinner with my former teammates. It was so great to see them again. Three out of four of us are expecting and all of our baby's names start with the letter "C." Crazy! I love those girls!

On another note, I am going to Beth Moore's Bible Study in Houston on Tuesday nights with 6 other women. (No videos people - we get to see Beth live and in person every week!) We are doing Breaking Free and it has been AMAZING! The premise of the study is that Jesus came to set the captives free. God has been teaching me so much about myself and His character through this study...it's so exciting!

Lastly, Bailey is talking more and more every day. Today she said, "Oh my goodness" over and over! It was too cute! She also points to my belly and says "Campbell's in there." She is Miss Independent and wants to do everything herself. She will undo something we have done for her and then redo it herself while saying, "I do it." We are reminded every day that our baby girl is growing up.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

i am so jealous you get to see Beth Moore in person!! I watch her on video every Thursday! She cracks me up and rocks my face off!!!