
Campbell is four months old today! Yesterday, in the midst of the hurricane frenzy, we took him to the doctor for his four month check up. I called the doctor's office THREE times to make sure they'd still be open. When we got there, we learned that they would be closed on Friday so they rescheduled a lot of those patients for Thursday (the day we were there.) We always have to wait quite a while anyway, but with an added number of patients, it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. After we finally saw the doctor we had to wait again for the nurse to come give him his shots. When the nurse arrived, she informed us that she could only give him two of the four immunizations he needed, and we'd have to come back next week to get the other two because they had sent them to the hospital in preparation of Hurricane Ike. Are you kidding me???? We chose to not give him any of the shots since we'd have to come back next week anyway. I politely told the nurse that I understood that they have to send the immunizations to the hospital, but did not understand why they didn't take into account the patients (and the shots they would need) that were on the schedule. I also let her know that I had called their office three times to make sure they were open and wouldn't have come if I knew we'd have to come back. Needless to say, we were NOT happy. This isn't the first time (or second, or third) that we have been dissatisfied with this practice so we'll be finding a new doctor soon.
On to the stats:
Height - 27 1/2 inches (97+%)
Weight - 16 pounds, 1 ounce (75%)
Campbell,
You are such a joy to your momma's heart. You are getting so big and growing so fast. We think you are beginning to teethe. You constantly have your entire fist in your mouth and you are drooling buckets! Daddy and I have decided that even though you look just like him, you act more like your momma. Laid-back. You are an easy-going boy. The only time you cry is when you let us know it's time to eat, time to sleep, or if those silly gums are bothering you. You are beginning to play with toys more - you like to hold something in each of your hands. Bailey has been a big help when it comes to getting toys for you. She was gone for a few days this month. Even though it was nice and quiet without her, I really think you were starting to miss her! Other accomplishments in your third month were getting your first haircut and sitting in your Bumbo seat more often! We're looking forward to month four. I love you little man.
-Mom






1 comment:
Campbell is growing up fast, getting too cute!! Can't wait to play with him and give him lots of lovings!!
Post a Comment