Bailey had her first family project for school this week! She was to create a family collage poster to share with her class. Ms. Vee gave us a bright pink poster board and we got to work. Bailey and I went to CVS and she chose the pictures she wanted to include on her poster. When we got home I got my scrapbooking stuff out and Bailey chose what paper she wanted to use. By this point, Momma was doing most of the work. Bailey used the scissors and cut the scraps of pictures that I had already cut. All the while, she was telling me that we don't run with scissors. I guess she's learning something at school! Bailey and I were both proud of our work. She took her poster to school excited to tell her teachers and her friends about her family.
1 comment:
Good job Jenn & Bailey!!! I think that one deserves a Gold star!!
Post a Comment