I recently posted about Campbell's first ear infection. I was hoping we wouldn't have to worry about another one for a while. That was wishful thinking.
I was out of town for a girl's weekend when I got a call from Judd on Saturday afternoon that Cam had a fever of 102.7. With all the talk about the swine flu, I was freaking out! Judd called our wonderful pediatrician who had already called him back and said not to worry about the flu. She told him to treat the fever and if he still had a temperature tomorrow, she would have them come to the office to check him out. Then, she called Judd back thirty minutes later and said she was heading to the office so Judd could bring Campbell in. So he got to see the doctor at 5:45 PM on a SATURDAY! He was diagnosed with another ear infection and was given a perscription for a different antibiotic. Hopefully, this one will knock it out.
All I have to say is I love our pediatrican!!!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment