Monday, July 27, 2009

Bailey-isms

  • Tonight I told Bailey that she only had one more year at her school and then she would go to kindergarten. She said, "Yeah, and it will be my dream come true." I thought it was hilarious!
  • When I told Judd this story, he told me that they had a similar conversation while they were out getting snow cones. He told her that next year she wouldn't go to the school where she goes now, and that she would go to a different school for kindergarten. Bailey said, "What's kindergarten?" Judd explained the best he could and she said, "Oh, that's my dream come true!"
  • Last night Bailey told me that she needed to sleep in the office because she was starving. I asked her if she knew what starving meant. She said no, so I told her that it meant that she was very very hungry. Then she said, "Ok, but I need to sleep in the office because I'm starving."

Today Bailey came up to me with a wet washcloth in her hand. She said, "I need to put this on my head because you and Dad talk to Campbell too much." I have no idea what that's all about!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Ok, that was too funny!! I think my favorite is the last one!