1. Scripture Memory - Judd and I are doing this together. Every other Monday we will choose a verse(s) and work on memorizing it for two weeks. This is something that Beth Moore did on her blog last year. Click here to read about it.
2. Bible Study - I am infamous for starting a Bible study and not finishing it for whatever reason. I am starting off this year with Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only by Beth Moore. I like that it is 90 days worth of daily study. Three months. I will stick with it. I will finish it. I know that to grow in the Lord I have to be in the word and spend time with Him daily. For me, it helps to have a study where there is something to do every day. I have often neglected spending time with Him so in 2010 I will be returning to my first love.
3. Health - The is the cliche one. I want to lose ten pounds. I gained four pounds over the holidays so I need to lose that and six more to get to a number on the scale that I haven't seen since before we got married. Weight Watchers really worked for me after Campbell was born so that's what I'm going to do. I also need to work out. I plan on doing the 30 Day Shred again. (I haven't done it once since school started!) We also have a treadmill so I play on using that as well. My goal is to work out at least three times a week. (I realize that's not much, but it's an attainable goal since I haven't been working out at all.)
Do you make New Year's resolutions? What are they?





No comments:
Post a Comment