Wednesday, April 13, 2011

job update

I have a job. I am so thankful. (I haven't signed on the dotted line of my contract though so I'm not calling it a done deal yet.) However, my heart is so heavy. Many teachers in my district were given news yesterday and today that they would be laid off. One of them was my best friend. My heart aches for her and her family. While I know this has to be part of God's divine plan, I don't understand it right now. I'm clinging to Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Updated: Four days after Rachel was laid off, she got a call from HR offering her a job! She actually got to choose between two schools! I am so happy for her...God provides in every way!

1 comment: