- Campbell got a play grill for his birthday from Aunt Calie. He loves it! He pretends to grill hotdogs, hamburgers, and chicken and he takes it outside to grill with Daddy. Poor little guy can't say grill though. He says girl. Lately, he has talked a lot about going to college and says, "When I go to college, I'm going to get a BIG GIRL!"
- A few days ago he said, "Dad, when I go to Baylor, will you go with me? To keep the bears from getting me?"
- Just this week, Campbell has become obsessed with football. He wants to wear his Dallas Cowboys uniform (including the helmet) constantly. One night he wanted to watch the "football movie" (Facing the Giants) while wearing his uniform. He also insisted that I call him Football Player, not Campbell Cochran!
I love my little football player to pieces!






No comments:
Post a Comment