Bailey Kaye,
Today is your birthday! You are three years old today, although not until 11:41PM. You took cupcakes to school today and then we went out to eat for a birthday dinner. This is the first year that you have really understood that you had a birthday and how old you are. So much has happened this year and I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming. It was such a privilege to stay home with you this year. I've technically only been back to work for a day and I miss you like crazy. Your vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds since your second birthday . Daddy and I laugh constantly at the things you say! Your curiosity keeps us on our toes and usually involves a mess to clean. You love to sing and dance. One of your favorite Christmas gifts this year was the Star Station where you can sing and dance to music with a microphone and see yourself on television! We also listen to the CD from VBS to which you know ALL the words to ALL the songs. Daddy and I love to hear your "requests" for certain songs from your car seat. One more thing about music: you've learned the songs to my beloved Sound of Music. Oh how that makes my heart swell. One of the biggest accomplishments of the year was potty training. We didn't do much training, you just announced one morning at breakfast that you wanted to TT on the potty and that was that. We are STILL working on #2. Maybe one day. You also started sleeping in your big girl bed this year. I just can't get over how fast you are growing up before our eyes. It seems like it was only yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital in San Antonio. Now, three years later, we live in a new home in a new city and have a new baby. You are an an amazing big sister to your baby brother. We can't wait to see what this year brings, the things you will learn, and the love you will share with our family. We love you BK, Bai-Bai, B, Chicken Nugget, Darlin', Princess.Momma
One day old

First Birthday

Second Birthday
Third Birthday

Campbell Clark,
My little man. You are three months old today. You're getting to be quite the chunk and I love it! Momma's heart just about broke last week when you had to go to day care for the first time, but I am comforted in knowing that Ms. Judy takes good care of you. Daddy and I have decided that it might be time for your first haircut, but we haven't figured out how to safely cut a three month old baby's hair. It is well beyond your collar. If you were in school you'd be violating the dress code! You smile at us often and even laugh when you are especially happy. You still enjoy your swing, bouncy seat, and activity mat. Your favorite position is to be held upright, facing out. You like to see the world! You are growing and changing so fast...I'm learning to savor every moment with you. I love you sweet boy.
Momma





2 comments:
Sweet babies! Can't wait to meet the new little guy!Are ya'll going to homecoming? not positive yet, can't beleive it's on Halloween???
Awww, you write so well! They ARE growing up fast! Soon you'll be buying Prom dresses instead of Princess dresses.
Post a Comment