As a teacher, my years begin in August and end in June. After taking a year off from teaching, I started a new year at a new school in a new district teaching a new grade with a new team under a new principal. You get the idea. I've only taught at one other school in one other district and so it's taking some time for me to adjust. I am teaching fourth grade language arts and so far I love it! My kids are soooo cute! I had fun getting my room ready before school started. The BEST part about it is that I have WALLS and a DOOR!! I've never had either so you have no idea how wonderful it is!
far side of room - check out my director's chair!

back wall and small group table

classroom library

computers and tv

my desk - front of room

my door!

2 comments:
Yay! I've been wondering about your teaching experience so far! Great to hear and see all about it!
I love the way your decorated your room, too cute!! I hope you have a great year!!
Post a Comment