Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa

On Saturday, we took the kids to see Santa! We have been talking about it for a while to prepare Campbell for the big visit. He kept telling us that he was going to sit on Santa's lap without crying. As soon as it was our turn, though, his feet planted on the ground. As we dragged him toward the big jolly guy, the tears started to flow. For the last two years, I knew Campbell was going to cry. I wanted the picture anyway, so I told Santa to just take him and let him cry while we took the picture. This year, he's a little too big for that. There was no getting near Santa this year! Oh well...we got a great picture of Bailey with Santa!

waiting in line to see Santa

Bailey 2011

We tried to take advantage of all the great photo ops at Bass Pro, but Campbell was not very happy!




No comments: