Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bailey-isms

Bailey went back to school for one day after Spring Break then got sick. She threw up ALL DAY LONG on Tuesday. Bless her little heart. I stayed home with her today since it hadn't been 24 hours since she had been sick. She said a few things that are worth remembering:
  • Campbell was sad when he left the house this morning so Bailey gave him some pictures that she drew. She told him that he could put them on his door when she goes to college so that he can think about her. She said that he would be in first, second, or third grade when she goes to college. I made sure to tell her that he would be in high school when she goes to college!
  • Judd steam cleaned the carpet last night. He's a good man. This morning Bailey said that she hopes her husband vacuums the floor like her daddy. Then she said if he doesn't, she'll just do it. She is too funny!
  • At one point today, I noticed that Bailey had dumped the contents of my purse out onto the floor. I asked her what in the world she was doing and she said, "I need to see what ladies have in their purses."

No comments: