Tracy and I (and possibly a few other friends) will be running in the Blue Bell 5K in April. When I heard there would be Blue Bell ice cream at the finish line, I was in!

I am embarressed to say that I have not had a new pair of tennis shoes since we moved here from San Antonio. That was in 2007. Oops. I love my new running shoes!
My Dad WON an iPod Shuffle at work last week! I jokingly told him he should give it to me. He ignored me. The kids spent a few days with my parents over Spring Break, and when I unpacked Bailey's bag when they got home I found a box that had my name on it. It was the iPod! Thanks, Dad! It will be perfect to wear while running!
So after a six month hiatus from running, I'm ready to go again!







1 comment:
WooHoo!! Can't wait for the ice cream...I mean run!!
Just wait, next year I'll have you in the Warrior Dash!!
Post a Comment