It was on this day in 1996 that my sweet husband asked me to be his girlfriend. I was a mere fourteen years old at the time. It's hard to believe that we have been together for more than half of my life. I'm so glad I said yes! Here are some pictures of us from back in the day...pardon the poor quality...they are pictures of pictures.
This is probably the first picture of us together...bowling in Ennis with the youth group

At church in 1996 - playing Gorilla/Man/Gun

Prom 1997 - Judd was a senior, I was a sophomore

Prom 1998 - My junior year, Judd was a freshman at Baylor

Prom 1999 - I didn't take Judd...I went with a group of 17 girls in a party bus!

My high school graduation - 1999

Baylor - BYX Formal Fall 2000 - This was the day I met Dave and Joanne!

2002 - Engagement Party

2002 - Baylor Homecoming

My Baylor Graduation - December 2002

No comments:
Post a Comment